UnhappySupply Cases?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Supply Cases?
Okay I have 40kgp and I was thinking of just spending it all on the AK's Supply Case now I want to know if I should or not is it worth the risk.
hei mun ai bai twanti key warf ef caysis en i gat am pee fave res et kul men shut laik yew em pee su fest yew shuld trai et.
Lol well I don't really like MP5RAS I want an Ak103.
Not worth it... i would buy normal weapon
yeh the cases are most of the time a huge ripoff, i'v spent 5000 GP many times to recieve a damn gas grenade for 1 day lol

i'v tried the ak103 and it ain't alot different than the ak47 itself, although in its description it says its got a front hand grip to reduce its hefty recoil,it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

as kevi said ur better off just buying your guns
I got a AK-103 IT SUCKS!! MP5-RAS is Alot better I got MP5-RAS for 7 Days and AK-103 for 30 days and i still got it I spent 10k on supply cases because I was tryin to get that handgun in the 5k box but i only got thats shitty sniper x2 for 1 day.... so now i hav it for 2 days...
Quote Originally Posted by Djlittle View Post
I got MP5-RAS for 7 Days and AK-103 for 30 days
you lucky bugger

especially on the 30 day ak103. its still an awesome gun man. and not purchasable yet. so you lucked out,once you get used to using it and the maps you should see its benefits. i still would prefer it to ak47 anyday.
ye u might as well just buy ak for a month
the best thing ive eva got from a supply case was a flash bang for a week (only thing i got for a week) out of about 5 cases all others were 1 day so i gave up
I think you should invest that money into several hundred days of flashbangs lol .
Yeah I agree, MP5RAS is way better than AK103.
But I kinda like G36E better. Although if the weapons from blackshot or something come out. They would pwn.
i personally hate flashbangs
It's funny, there have been so many threads about supply cases. And most posts start with "I spent X amount of GP on one, and ALL I GOT WAS...."
Sounds like it's just a rip off of gp. Might as well invest in other weapons, like a few new toys to play with...
And flashbangs suck ass when your on the receiving end of one....
I would suggest if you had 40k to spend it on 2 if you dont get an AK 103 in the first one and then hopefully getting it for 30 days.... If not then buy 3
thanks for some supply case ideas guys i personally havent bought one myself since i havent heard much benefit from the stuff u get. And yes flash bangs can get annoying in game
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us