How to pass the MOD PATCH
So I know a lot of you know that mods are now patched. But have no fear, pabloco825 is here! I found a way to get pass the patch! But you cant use too many mods or your game will crash.
When you use Rez Xtract and it creates the folder in your Game folder- take out the rez file of what you extracted and put it on your desktop. Then put the modded files in the folder. The game will run off those and will have no process to check for mods! However, if you use too many folders your game will just crash sometimes. I've been there, done that.
EDIT: Proof of me using mods during patch-
IM ALSO GOING THROUGH FILES TO SEE WHAT GOES THROUGH THE REZ FILES SO I CAN DELETE IT!
When you use Rez Xtract and it creates the folder in your Game folder- take out the rez file of what you extracted and put it on your desktop. Then put the modded files in the folder. The game will run off those and will have no process to check for mods! However, if you use too many folders your game will just crash sometimes. I've been there, done that.
EDIT: Proof of me using mods during patch-

IM ALSO GOING THROUGH FILES TO SEE WHAT GOES THROUGH THE REZ FILES SO I CAN DELETE IT!

i found a way to bypass it yesturday, i have all my mods working again.
Should i release the bypass tutorial?