[Release]MineCraft Tool!...

PollGo for it?
14 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]MineCraft Tool!...



I didn't feel like making another SS, but the 4th button is fixed...

Design is just for show...
The hotkeys are as follows:
/tpaccept - Left Arrow Key
/tpdeny - Right Arrow Key
/home - Down Arrow Key
/tell - 0
/tpa "Playername" - Right Control Key

I took out the spammer to prevent noob abuse, if you want it for some reason PM me...

NOTE: THE DLL FILE INCLUDED MUST BE IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE PROGRAM.
Virus Scan...
I have an idea for a further release...
Go for it? Vote in Poll...




@Toxin
MineCraft!.rarattachment deleted · 53 downloads before removal
I feel like I've seen this before. Nice release though
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


lol
Im releasing the trap map soon too...
I couldn't edit the post so I made a new one...
That trap map better be awesome with all my help
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
That trap map better be awesome with all my help
Don't worry it is....
I followed all your instructions...
Added a whole new section underground...
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


Don't worry it is....
I followed all your instructions...
Added a whole new section underground...
You should see some of the stuff I am working on
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
You should see some of the stuff I am working on
Why don't I?
PM it to me?
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


Why don't I?
PM it to me?
Because its like 50MB+ Once I finish it, I will export it to a blank world which will cut down on size, because I started it in one of my already big trap worlds.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Because its like 50MB+ Once I finish it, I will export it to a blank world which will cut down on size, because I started it in one of my already big trap worlds.
Aaaah ok...
Can't wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
works for MPGH Craft?
Of course...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us