TalkingPowerleveling (PM ME)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Powerleveling (PM ME)
I want some people to power level with (4 minimum) in Cabin Fever.

*Get to wave 3 and suicide.
*No respawn tokens, must suicide.
*Will be in Tango Server (Meet the requirements)
This will earn about 300 exp every 3-5 minutes?

PM and we'll start.
Start in 10? Cuz I'm about to get home in about 5 minutes, then 5 minutes to do some stuff.
I'll start in a bit.
PM your IGN so I can add you.
Quote Originally Posted by daniel9107 View Post
PM your IGN so I can add you.
Ok, I have.
one more guys come on come
do it in black market
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
do it in black market
some of us cant get in there.
yo i want to join please
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
yo i want to join please
i pm'd you.
We are still looking for people, please PM me your IGN.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejoel View Post
I want to join
PM your IGN.
i m in yo /short

also i already have a post about this so plz dont do that
Lolz I have a faster way than that ! 300 exp per 2 min.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us