Hello Everyone.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hello Everyone.
It's being a while, hasn't it? I thought I'd just drop by and say hello. How's everyone doing?
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
It's being a while, hasn't it? I thought I'd just drop by and say hello. How's everyone doing?
Aren't you like that member that left for another hacking site or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Aren't you like that member that left for another hacking site or something?
To be honest, I can't really remember why I left, but I know for a fact that it wasn't due to another hacking forum. I'm not that into hacking as much as I used to be anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
To be honest, I can't really remember why I left, but I know for a fact that it wasn't due to another hacking forum. I'm not that into hacking as much as I used to be anyway.
Ohh.
I just heard rumors like that.
Well,
anyways.
Are you here to stay?
Or just dropping by real quick to say hi?

Also,
hello!
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Aren't you like that member that left for another hacking site or something?
That was mastasnip3 you prolly werent here when wr194t was around
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
That was mastasnip3 you prolly werent here when wr194t was around
Yea I know I was not around when Wr194t was here,
but lots of people told me that he left for another hacking site.
Because I asked about him.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Ohh.
I just heard rumors like that.
Well,
anyways.
Are you here to stay?
Or just dropping by real quick to say hi?

Also,
hello!
I think I'll be occasionally visiting MPGH.

PS: Don't worry guys, I won't spam .

PSS: Sorry about the delayed reply. MPGH was loading slow for me at the time.
Spammer <_<'''..... wb lol.
Welcome back havent seen u in a while.
You may not remember me, but I remember you from a long time a while back.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
You may not remember me, but I remember you from a long time a while back.
This is wr14t, not Mastasnip3. Two different people with same avatars .
no, their avatars are different. one has like silver hair, the other has red. and how do i change my title?
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
You may not remember me, but I remember you from a long time a while back.
If you haven't mistaken me for someone else; Your name doesn't look familiar. Did you get it changed at any point?

Edit:
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
how do i change my title?
If I remember correctly:
Profile (User CP) --> Edit Options. There should be a box for inputing your own User Title, if your User Group has the permission.
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
no, their avatars are different. one has like silver hair, the other has red. and how do i change my title?
V.I.P Supports can't change that.
you where a good example how people should behave on mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us