Over 600 kills. 1 game

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Over 600 kills. 1 game

Can you beat the record.

Ps. Thx love kiss for the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by BackInAction View Post

Can you beat the record.

Ps. Thx love kiss for the hack.
709.. Easy.
Thousands with RPE.
I made over 900 kills last match but I only made 19 exp WTF
Quote Originally Posted by BackInAction View Post
I made over 900 kills last match but I only made 19 exp WTF
Your EXP resets after a certain amount of kills.
lol hacks hacks hacks and it does reset because its just too many kills for like on person its like impossible and it just makes you look even more of an hacker!
I laughed at how you died..
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
I laughed at how you died..

Didn't even notice that.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

Didn't even notice that.
Such a noob hacker
I got 714 kills -_-. Dont go over 620 I think.
624-625 kills = 1298 exp, yeah after 625 ur exp will be reset...
man thats nice,

but u be banned soon
Man, i wish i have one of those point items to give extra credits and exp... too bad..

@BackInAction

use both, that hack and the fancy hack so you can hover over the map so the bots can't kill you... or u can use the CE method of lovekiss to freeze the bots.
Quote Originally Posted by haleazkoff View Post
Man, i wish i have one of those point items to give extra credits and exp... too bad..
I ranked up 3 times in an hour during the 100% exp event <3
damn, i didnt catch that event bcos my modem was broken.. and still i cant buy those cash items to increase my exp and credits..
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?