Firefox + MPGH help!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Firefox + MPGH help!
I was using firefox this morning for MPGH, and when you go to post a reply or edit a topic, you get no font. It is all white, you are typing but cannot see what you type. (Color of the font I'm assuming)

So could I please know if this was just me? and if it was that someone would help me rectify this problem as it is the only problem I have seen occur.
Firebug

Get firebug and check what's changing the colour, I know someone had this problem a while ago, dunno if/how he fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Firebugⓘ

Get firebug and check what's changing the colour, I know someone had this problem a while ago, dunno if/how he fixed it
i had it, posted in the General section, and everyone answered: DOWNLOAD CHROME...
i wanted to use Firefox... but im using chrome cuz im mainly on MPGH
Not happening for me
Use Chrome next time
@Ravallo: So your firefox works fine? If so I'll find the fix to this error and post it for everyone to see
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
@Ravallo: So your firefox works fine? If so I'll find the fix to this error and post it for everyone to see
No it's not happening to me
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us