Many No Menu Codes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Many No Menu Codes
As I see, many of you are asking for some codes for no menu hacks.
So, i'm gonna give you wich ones i have.

You'll say that it have already been released. I know some of them had been released. But not in one topic.
AeroMan made it for Menu's hacks.
Then i make it for No Menus.

Here we start.

Code:
void ZombieFreez()
{
	speed = *(float*)ADR_Speed;
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10))
		zFreez = true;
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F11))
		zFreez = false;

	if(zFreez == true)
	{
		if(GetKeyState(VK_MBUTTON))
			*(float*)ADR_Speed = 0.0f;

		else
			*(float*)ADR_Speed = 100.0f;
	}

	if(zFreez == false)
		*(float*)ADR_Speed = speed;

}
Code:
void Speed()
{
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1))
	iPlayer.Speed = 150.0f;

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2))
	*(float*)ADR_Speed = 200.0f;

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD3))
	*(float*)ADR_Speed = 250.0f;
	
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0))
	*(float*)ADR_Speed = 100.0f;
	
}
Code:
void NoSpread()
{
	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5))
		nospread = true;
	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD6))
		nospread = false;
	
	if(nospread == true )
	{
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LBUTTON))
		{
				*(float*)ADR_NoSpread = 5;
		}
	}
}
Code:
void FastAll()
{
	*(float*)ADR_FastAmmo = 100.0f;
	*(float*)ADR_FastFlag = 100.0f;
	*(float*)ADR_FastHealth = 100.0f;
	*(float*)ADR_FastRepair = 100.0f;
}
Code:
void NoSpawnW()
{
	*(float*)ADR_NoSpawn1 = 0.0f;
	*(float*)ADR_NoSpawn2 = 0.0f;
	*(float*)ADR_NoSpawn3 = 0.0f;
}
Code:
void Scope()
{
	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RBUTTON))
	{
		if(scope == true)
		{
		*(int*)ADR_Scope = 5;
		scope = false;
		}

		else
		{
		*(int*)ADR_Scope = 1;
		scope = true;
		}
		Sleep(200);

	}
}
Code:
void ExtraAmmo()
{
	*(int*)(ADR_ExtraAmmo1) = 1;
	*(int*)(ADR_ExtraAmmo2) = 1;
}
Code:
void NoFog()
{
	*(float*)ADR_NearFog = 0;
	*(float*)ADR_FarFog = 1166127104;
}
Code:
void NoBounds()
{
	*(float*)(ADR_NoBounds1) = 0;
	*(float*)(ADR_NoBounds2) = 0;
	*(float*)(ADR_NoBounds3) = 0;
}
Code:
void NoRecoil()
{
	PlayerPtr
	if (dwPlayerPointer != 0)
	{
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_NoRecoil1) = 0;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_NoRecoil2) = 0;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_NoRecoil3) = 0;
	}
}
Code:
void Dig()
{
	PlayerPtr
	if ((dwPlayerPointer != 0) && (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_MENU)))
	{
		float Height = *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z);
		Height -= 20;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z)=Height;
	}
}
Code:
void Teleport()
{
	PlayerPtr
	if (dwPlayerPointer !=0 )
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F2))
		{
			posiX = *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_x);
			posiY = *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_y);
			posiZ = *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z) + 2;

		}

		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3))
		{
			*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_x) = posiX;
			*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_y) = posiY;
			*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z) = posiZ;
		}

	}

}
Code:
void TeleBlindBullet()
{
	PlayerPtr
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(0x47)) // G
	{
		TeleBBType++;
		switch(TeleBBType)
		{
			case 1://Safe
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_x) = 4172;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_y) = 3984;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z) = 174;
				break;

			case 2://Ammo
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_x) = 3989;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_y) = 4195;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z) = 106;
				break;

			case 3://Medic
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_x) = 3785;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_y) = 3554;
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z) = 106;
				TeleBBType = 0;
				break;
		}
		Sleep(300);

	}
}
Code:
void SuperJump()
{
PlayerPtr

	if ((dwPlayerPointer != 0) && (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL)))
	{
		float Height = *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z);
		Height += 20;
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_z)=Height;
		Sleep(10);
	}
}
Code:
void NFD()
{
	PlayerPtr
	if (dwPlayerPointer != 0)
	{
		*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer+OFS_NoFallDamage) = -70000;
	}
	
}
Code:
void AllSlots()
{
	ServerPtr
	if(dwServerPointer != 0)
	{
		*(int*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Slot5) = 1;
		*(int*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Slot6) = 1;
		*(int*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Slot7) = 1;
		*(int*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Slot8) = 1;
	}
}
Code:
void Premium()
{
	ServerPtr
	if(dwServerPointer != 0)
	{
		*(float*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Premium1) = 1;
		*(float*)(dwServerPointer+OFS_Premium2) = 3;
	}
}
Obvisouly, I don't release my WTW function, wich took me a lot of times.
Maybe one day i'll release it :P

If you use one of theses functions in your hack, credits me.

Try to understand before c&p.
I didn't comment it to prevent from noob c&per

Credits : Me
TheCamels & AeroMan for helping me to start coding hacks :P

Everything is from me in there.
Enjoy !

EDIT : Oops, I wanted to put the [Source Code] prefix..
Nice! This will help me and a lot of other ( noob ) coders!
Quote Originally Posted by larta View Post
Obvisouly, I don't release my WTW function, wich took me a lot of times.
Maybe one day i'll release it :P
[Source Code] prefix..
You should use the yaw offset in your WTW, it is as exact as possible, I pmed you it, 'cause I like your WTW work, but with this you'll pwn it in a few hours
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
You should use the yaw offset in your WTW, it is as exact as possible, I pmed you it, 'cause I like your WTW work, but with this you'll pwn it in a few hours
noob?
really this is such a noob thing to say

Pitch and yaw is for mouse aiming what a noob and a coder :O

this prove that you leech

ask any coder yaw is for mouse aiming also the pitch you really a shit coder i'm sure all the codes in you'r hack leeched -.- (GET A LIFE)
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post

really this is such a noob thing to say

think what you want

Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post

Pitch and yaw is for mouse aiming what a noob and a coder :O
I know smartass
you probably don't have the creativity, #1 specification of a coder, to make something else with it than aimbot, so I think you're the shit coder here (I know you aren't noob )

Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post

i'm sure all the codes in you'r hack leeched -.-
I'm sure they aren't



oow, and learn English
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
think what you want


I know smartass
you probably don't have the creativity, #1 specification of a coder, to make something else with it than aimbot, so I think you're the shit coder here (I know you aren't noob )



I'm sure they aren't



oow, and learn English

This prove alot:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qpo5j9&s=7ⓘ

This shows how much noob you are and you say you'r a good coder

you say you'r better then me -.-

i know i'm not the best but atlest i know that i'm better then leecher(you)
so don't start with me i have lots of reports on you noob begging for learning how to hook dip what a noob(leecher)
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
This proveS alot:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

This shows how much noob you are and you say you'rE a good coder

you say you'rE better thAn me -.-

I know I'm not the best but atleAst i know that i'm better thAn THE leecher(you)
(so don't start with me) I have lots of reports oF you, A noob begging for learning how to hook dip, what a noob/leecher
Im not saying I'm better than you, I didn't leech/CnP my codes, you can't have many(not much) reports of begging for DIP, 'cause that's the only message I sent. The funniest fact is, that you're in the message tooo
Nice job, will help lots
Oeh bitchfight

It looks good but if you go to ida and search for speed, then you will see that the normal value of speed 96.0 is ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by schaapjes View Post
Oeh bitchfight

It looks good but if you go to ida and search for speed, then you will see that the normal value of speed 96.0 is ;-)
96 or 100, whatever...
I didn't know it, thanks mate.

( And the fight go on, longer and longer... ^^ )
Quit flaming Sektor
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?