How much would you pay for this?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
How much would you pay for this?
Rank: CPT 4 (83%)
KDR: 1.68
NX Grade: Platinum
Perms: 28 (M6A2-SRT Ak-47,G36E LE, G36E Valkyrie, AK-74M, FAMAS G2, M417 Combat, XM8, M416 CQB, AUG A3, F2000 Tactical, L115A3, TPG-1 Pro, L96A1 Black Magnum, M-200 Ghille, L96A1, L96A1 Arctic Wolf, TRG-41,MG36,UMP 45, P90TR M690, MP7 Mod, M4 Super 90, USP SE, K5SD, M1911 Knights, Anaconda Gold.
GP: 347k
CBL Clean and Verified.
Name Change + KDR Reset in inbox.
How Much would you pay for this? ( I actually don't plan on selling it till im MAJ 2.) Wanna see how much its worth atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
125$ paypal probably
You cheap bitch D:
100-150 is a good deal
150$ atleast
Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
150$ atleast

I heard you have alot of cash
Mind buying it for me
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post



I heard you have alot of cash
Mind buying it for me
who told you that ... even tho is true
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post



I heard you have alot of cash
Mind buying it for me
I heard i aint sellin it for $150
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I heard i aint sellin it for $150
180$ + chocolate chip cookie
Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
who told you that ... even tho is true
Tibby .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post


Tibby .
basterd

im running a phishing business and i am looking for someone who can be the Publisher ( make youtube videos post it on websites)

I get around 40 accounts a day and Sell the good ones 5/40
and sometimes they have nx
Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
basterd

im running a phishing business and i am looking for someone who can be the Publisher ( make youtube videos post it on websites)

I get around 40 accounts a day and Sell the good ones 5/40
and sometimes they have nx
/me
Chooseme
I got a youtube channel
25 bucks.
I am cheap, yes.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
25 bucks.
I am cheap, yes.
Denied D: Im not even selling it yet looll?
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
Denied D: Im not even selling it yet looll?
28 perms
Do that times 24
It would be 672 but no one would buy it for that
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us