Win a $25 iTunes Gift Card!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Win a $25 iTunes Gift Card!
This event will end on April 2nd, 2011 at 10pm U.S Central time.


Rules:
-DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED NOW AND DISQUALIFIED FOR FUTURE EVENTS.
-PM me your answer and PM ME ONLY.
NO VM's


Format:
Question one answer- (answer here)
Question two answer- (answer here)
Question three answer- (answer here)


Questions:
1. There are 3 apples. You take 2. How many apples do you have?

2. Bob needs ¢55 to buy gum. He has 2 coins(United States currency) in his pocket. What 2 coins are in his pocket? One cannot be a nickle.

3. What can hurt you, without touching you?


Good Luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
scam thread.
Nope.

Scam=ban.

I felt like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


Nope.

Scam=ban.

I felt like it.
shut up grandson you're a scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


shut up grandson you're a scammer.
I aint your grandson.

And I aint scamming shit. You got issues.


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Can I trade the iTunes for NX?
No.

Ill do an nx one next month.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


I aint your grandson.

And I aint scamming shit. You got issues.




No.

Ill do an nx one next month.
yes you are my grandson.

father-son-grandson
number 2 and 3 are killing me.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
number 2 and 3 are killing me.
LOL these are so easy questions but i dont want an iTune gift card i need ZP for CF !!!
Quote Originally Posted by coolsidharth View Post
LOL these are so easy questions but i dont want an iTune gift card i need ZP for CF !!!
i sent him message with my new answers.
i await response now.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


yes you are my grandson.

father-son-grandson
This totally shatters my universe.....


Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


i sent him message with my new answers.
i await response now.
His were wrong. Its still up t there.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post






His were wrong. Its still up t there.
....wait, what?
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


....wait, what?
Your answers are wrong.

The prize is still available for everyone to win.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


Your answers are wrong.

The prize is still available for everyone to win.
oh. which one's?
cuz i sent 2 messages...
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


oh. which one's?
cuz i sent 2 messages...
Both.

You really want this, don't you.


And now im going to bed. Ill check everyones answers when I wake up. If 2 people answer them correctly when I check them, ill figure something out.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?