Source code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Source code
Hey guys, this may seem a request for noob but someone can give me a source code for make a auto clicker? When I release my multitool I give credits
Okay,here it is.Thanks + Rep me
Code:
Public Class Form1
    Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Long) As Integer
    Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" (ByVal dwflags As Long, ByVal dx As Long, ByVal dy As Long, ByVal cbuttons As Long, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long)
    Private Const mouseclickup = 4
    Private Const mouseclickdown = 2
    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Hotkeys.Tick
        Dim Hotkey1 As Boolean
        Hotkey1 = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F5)
        If Hotkey1 = True Then
            Clicks.Start()

        End If
        Dim Hotkey2 As Boolean
        Hotkey2 = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F6)
        If Hotkey2 = True Then
            Clicks.Stop()

        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Click_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Clicks.Tick
        Clicks.Interval = TextBox1.Text
        mouse_event(mouseclickdown, 0, 0, 0, 0)
        mouse_event(mouseclickup, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    End Sub

    Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

    End Sub
    Private Sub Label3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Label3.Click

    End Sub
End Class
Try to figure what you need to add by your self.
Lol thanks but I not find what I need D:
Can you tell me?
@Takari
Quote Originally Posted by djrubenmp3 View Post
Hey guys, this may seem a request for noob but someone can give me a source code for make a auto clicker? When I release my multitool I give credits
O so i take i u used youtube&Google give credits to them 2.
You Could Keep open for more source codes to be added i think :/
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us