God mode

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
God mode
Since godmode has been long gone, just wondering is it possible to have "God mode" if you find the respawn shield source and freeze the time so you always are blinking with the spawn shield on?

What do you think. Is it possible or not?

/Discuss
prolly not dude if so it would be in the vip's by now -- that and the invulnerability from the super boxes doubt anyone would release it even if they found out how
Quote Originally Posted by Awcomenoutjr View Post
prolly not dude if so it would be in the vip's by now -- that and the invulnerability from the super boxes doubt anyone would release it even if they found out how
lol Disturbed said he has private mpgh vips with godmode. so maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Can I bring the secret CA staff only VIP with god mode h4x, server crasher, and unlimited ammo?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post3762920
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
lol Disturbed said he has private mpgh vips with godmode. so maybe
maybe but doubt they would release it lol especially to noobs like us even though weve been around since December 2008 hey lol we joined at the same time lol
Quote Originally Posted by Awcomenoutjr View Post
maybe but doubt they would release it lol especially to noobs like us even though weve been around since December 2008 hey lol we joined at the same time lol
lol mine says dec 22 urs is dec 1 o.O. But if some 1 finds the 3 sec respawn shield and is able to freeze it then codes it and like noob puts a anti leech shield with mpgh in it we would own nexon so bad
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
lol mine says dec 22 urs is dec 1 o.O. But if some 1 finds the 3 sec respawn shield and is able to freeze it then codes it and like noob puts a anti leech shield with mpgh in it we would own nexon so bad
hell yea lol we would kill that game xD



Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Gettings the address isnt c++.
NOPing it is mainly c++.
ah..o.o but i cant read a fucking line of the code lol that and I wanna make my own hacks. or be able to anyways.
As discussed in other thread.. here is what I said:

"In the methods discussed (in other thread) its not possible... how ever it is possible to NOP medkit on yourself. i.e. set it so when you press NUMPAD1 it NOPS medkit then puts it back to norm. then when you want to hgeal again his NUMPAD1.

I have been searching in cshell for this for a very long time. Ill be a hero when I find the address "
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
As discussed in other thread.. here is what I said:

"In the methods discussed (in other thread) its not possible... how ever it is possible to NOP medkit on yourself. i.e. set it so when you press NUMPAD1 it NOPS medkit then puts it back to norm. then when you want to hgeal again his NUMPAD1.

I have been searching in cshell for this for a very long time. Ill be a hero when I find the address "
damn..I gotta learn c++ dude lol I got so much time on my hands bet I could memorize the whole code forward and backward if I wanted to xD -- first...I gotta learn c++ though
Quote Originally Posted by Awcomenoutjr View Post
damn..I gotta learn c++ dude lol I got so much time on my hands bet I could memorize the whole code forward and backward if I wanted to xD -- first...I gotta learn c++ though
Gettings the address isnt c++.
NOPing it is mainly c++.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Gettings the address isnt c++.
NOPing it is mainly c++.
NOPing?

dam i need to learn since im good at math and math is the base of coding o.O
its possible but hard you need new program with new bapass and evrything (It will take a lot of time first and 2nd it will cost you a lot off money)
Wrong Section is wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Wrong Section is wrong
has to do with coding o.O
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
has to do with coding o.O
Yup. Dont listen to him/

BTW. I added remotekill addies to my Addy thread
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Yup. Dont listen to him/

BTW. I added remotekill addies to my Addy thread
make me a 20min hack?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us