After The Basics
Let's get right to the question..
After I learn the basics (C++ Primer Plus 5th Edition) how should I learn further?
I know 3 ways that should work, but I'm not sure which is the better option...
Method 1: Make small projects that no one really needs but that help me learn.
Method 2: Go to MSDN/cplusplus.com/reference/ and look through all.
Method 3: Buy a book on advanced C++ (I don;t know which one is good)
I prefer method 1, but if the others might be better.
You decide what one is better
Thanks
After I learn the basics (C++ Primer Plus 5th Edition) how should I learn further?
I know 3 ways that should work, but I'm not sure which is the better option...
Method 1: Make small projects that no one really needs but that help me learn.
Method 2: Go to MSDN/cplusplus.com/reference/ and look through all.
Method 3: Buy a book on advanced C++ (I don;t know which one is good)
I prefer method 1, but if the others might be better.
You decide what one is better

Thanks

