whats wrong with my code.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
whats wrong with my code.
sense some of these mods are retard and won't help me out cough*swiftdude*cough, i would like for you guys to help me with my code.


Code:
#include<windows.h>
#include<iostream>

	using namespace std;
     
    DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{

	while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") != NULL)
{ 
    while(1) 
{ 
	bool Ammodamage = false;
	while(1)
	{
		DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

     
   		if(Ammodamage) 
         	{
           		for(int i=0 ; i<445 ; i++)
          		{
          		 *(float*)( (*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShellBase + 0xA0B280 ))+(4*i))) + 0x7F8) = FLT_MAX ;
    			}
		}
	}
}
	}
	return true;
}
    BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved ) {
    DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH ) {
         MessageBoxA(0, "Coded by GS-HITMAN", "One Hit Killz" , 0);
		 CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);

		}
    return true;
    }
I think there should be a void and you can't put bool Ammodamage = false; because the computer is going to be looking for the addy oneshot in cshell and there is none.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I think there should be a void and you can't put bool Ammodamage = false; because the computer is going to be looking for the addy oneshot in cshell and there is none.
Nope.


also there is lots of errors as i can see :/
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Nope.


also there is lots of errors as i can see :/
Actually I think yes.I'm not a good coder so whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Nope.


also there is lots of errors as i can see :/
again this blind noob, lol i luv his posts, just watching him and LMAO stupid like him never seen before
Rofl... Just make PIVOTS ! ^_^
There are errors... Many errors...
FOr me the 0 check makes my cf crashed but I dont care :/
Got my own way
I think the LTclient is wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I think the LTclient is wrong.
That´s right but with LITC u get error too cuz the 0 check :/
the person that told me made me promise i wouldnt tell people
Quote Originally Posted by GS-HITMAN View Post
whats wrong with my code.
whats wronge is that its not ur code, no credits are givin, and that you doing even know what it means,

sorry for being mean, but seriously go RTFM
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?