somethings missing

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
somethings missing
I'm asking you what I should put as my avatar cuz this one sucks -_-

So I was thinking of a couple of things,

1. My penis, problem: it'll probaly not fit on anyone's screen
2. Myself, problem: you'll all fap on me at night.
3. Don't know anything else...

So what do you think I should use?

Btw... Is swearing against the rules?

Edited version.
Put your ass then we all fuck you.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Put your ass then we all fuck you.
Great idea, but how do I take a picture of my ass?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Great idea, but how do I take a picture of my ass?
You know that
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
uhhh, wrong section.
What section is it supposed to be in then?
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


It counts.

Might want to take a look at this before it becomes a problem.
Oke fine, I'll take away the introducery stuff and just leave the question...

Cuz I still want an answer


Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing View Post
leecher !!!!!!!
mister
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Oke fine, I'll take away the introducery stuff and just leave the question...

Cuz I still want an answer
You really are a fucking retard, gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Oke fine, I'll take away the introducery stuff and just leave the question...

Cuz I still want an answer
The answer is nobody gives a shit.


/close.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


I'm asking a question how is that introducing myself?
It counts.

Might want to take a look at this before it becomes a problem.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us