Teacher

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Teacher
I'm looking for someone who is a GOOD coder who is willing to take time out and show me everything. I just want to know ho to code so i can be a contributor on the BF free to play forum. Please, I just want someone who is willing, patient, and not so mean to show me how to work C++.
Read up on the basics at cplusplus.com and people will be more willing to teach ya
I would, but I am honestly too busy at the time being.
whit can I has halp with hax to learn how to teach to people that don't know how to hax please just ask for halp @whit





















































Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
whit can I has halp with hax to learn how to teach to people that don't know how to hax please just ask for halp @whit

Damn ******
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Damn ******
****** we don't use that fucking language here god damn it
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post


****** we don't use that fucking language here god damn it
yea we doooo also dont speak to @FUKO like that ,
Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post


yea we doooo also dont speak to @FUKO like that ,
Shut up White Knight ; He talked to Whit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post


yea we doooo also dont speak to @FUKO like that ,
You are so #dumb. I should report that for epic fail because that post is pure #fail. Go suck some more cocks while you learn to joke. Get on my level prick
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post


You are so #dumb. I should report that for epic fail because that post is pure #fail. Go suck some more cocks while you learn to joke. Get on my level prick
Uncle tweak Dont play
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
Lol Spam
reported for spamming <3 lol
no one can teach you all c++ try atleast looking guides andd shit
I read a book. /me
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?