Stupid Nexon!!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Stupid Nexon!!!!
Well guys I've made OPK again, and right now I need to figure away around the no killing people.

It does a server-sided check to see if ppl are in their right location. If their not no one gets killed >.>

So I figured how I can kill my own teamates LOL, but now I'm working on other people.

If anyone knows how to get around this please post or message here.
OPK is for newbie :/
Lol.

Good luck with this.
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
Well guys I've made OPK again, and right now I need to figure away around the no killing people.

It does a server-sided check to see if ppl are in their right location. If their not no one gets killed >.>

So I figured how I can kill my own teamates LOL, but now I'm working on other people.

If anyone knows how to get around this please post or message here.
Is that what the problem was I gave up on OPK, if you can figure it out dude props to you.
join me in game wolfe XD
i'll show you what you are doing wrong.
OPK is not that useful now in days especially cuz its server sided youre asking for a ban
Yea I know im a choob but what does OPK mean?
good luck with this. (ur gonna get banned)
Quote Originally Posted by khig23 View Post
Yea I know im a choob but what does OPK mean?
One-position kill. Everyone spawns infront of you. SO EASY KILLS

I wouldnt mind a thanks.
opk is not that fun win your in it
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
opk is not that fun win your in it
just kill the noob using it.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us