Coulden't someone make a free aimbot? I'm in the process of making one. I'm just going to make it a Color Chaser. Thats what i'm calling it too. The CC hack
I tried making an aimbot. It was an epic fail. xD
I'd shoot, it'd shoot the foot. Not the head. Got me ticked off xD
Originally Posted by TheColors
Coulden't someone make a free aimbot? I'm in the process of making one. I'm just going to make it a Color Chaser. Thats what i'm calling it too. The CC hack
Nobody wants to make free aimbots, there to umm well. Soon in about a month maybe a VIP will be free. But really no one will make free ones, and many thanks if u do
Lol, i'm making a Cham for it too, so the Head is orange if it is visible (it chases orange) and everything else just fails (its green).
Hmmm nice hope you pull throu and make it
( RELESE TO DA PUBLIC )
I know how to make it Chase colors and everything, but what program should I use to make the Program that you actually run? Visual Basic? Visual C#?
i have never used an aimbot.......
Originally Posted by TheColors
I know how to make it Chase colors and everything, but what program should I use to make the Program that you actually run? Visual Basic? Visual C#?
if u make an aimbot, pm it to me please.
thanks in advance
I have once
was it fun to use? or did it take the fun outta it?
Thanks! I'm gonna go play WolfTeam though, Semi-New game, i'm going to try to rank alot Bye bye
Originally Posted by TheColors
Thanks! I'm gonna go play WolfTeam though, Semi-New game, i'm going to try to rank alot Bye bye
the question comes down to, wut is it written in? cuz if its c++ i suggest u use dev-C++ when u compile it it makes a .exe file too.....lol i wish i knew how to make an aimbot..lol if any1 feels like helping me just say so...if not whatever go ahead and flame me
Yea realse it to the public or just release it here to people with 100+ posts or something like that.