PC Patch Maker

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PC Patch Maker
Hey guys,
I want to know if there is basically a program which you just edit a lot of stuff and then it produces the raw gscs in a folder then you load it with Mod loader or something? If so, please link me to it.

Thanks a lot.
/moved 2 gsc help
i think we would like this but there, as far as i know, not one for the pc.
there are ones for the xbox. ihc patch maker is one. search in google.
They're the same =_=
How hard, is it to copy and paste the preview in IHC patch maker, and put it in your mod?
That kind of app kinda fails but OK, maybe I'm gonna add it to GSC Compiler
Quote Originally Posted by ImTheLastNightmare View Post
That kind of app kinda fails but OK, maybe I'm gonna add it to GSC Compiler
Yes please do add that in, it would be AMAZING!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us