IGN Generator and Pw Generator

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
IGN Generator and Pw Generator
IGN Generator:
What it does?
It Generates an In Game name for CrossFire.

Screen Shot:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

PwGen:
What it does?
It Generates a password.

Screen Shots:




Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

I Will Update them everyday with new in game names and passwords.
IGN Gerenator by Takari.rarattachment deleted · 71 downloads before removal
PwGen by Takari.rarattachment deleted · 48 downloads before removal
Nice....waiting for approval
Remember these are BETA so they aren't good.I will try to update them more often when I post the original version.
You forgot the icon in the first Form (IGN generator)
And its simply program, but good!
Try to make Safe File Button(Safe as Notepad(Text) file) in Crossfire map or other Map.
Quote Originally Posted by djrubenmp3 View Post
Nice job
Thanks .
good job man :'D
Thanks.
I'm working on an update.
I will release tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Thanks.
I'm working on an update.
I will release tomorrow.
Update will iclude? (:
cant wait.. make it more advanced and new look?
Lol I want to use this but no one aprovve it e.e
not work link
not download repair please
Quote Originally Posted by lobo feroz View Post
not download repair please
links r fine , they just need aproval , wait for a moderator


Quote Originally Posted by lobo feroz View Post
not download repair please
links r fine , they just need aproval , wait for a moderator
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?