Help To Those Using ZeroHeads Hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help To Those Using ZeroHeads Hack
What injector are you guys using? Im on windows XP. And i get injection failed.
I have Vista... I get: failed to injeckt to also have a windows 7.. failed there to..
Quote Originally Posted by bjartzilla2 View Post
I have Vista... I get: failed to injeckt to also have a windows 7.. failed there to..
Same here ( Vista x32)
Quote Originally Posted by [Cold]Taker View Post
i've done all that xD

os: win7 32 bit

i have allowed warrock to be changed by other programs

using ccleaner

no other programs is running in the background

turned off antivirus

changing compatibility tp xp

running as admin

still doesn't work for me^^
i have a working injector but idk how to upload on this website and i will get banned for posting link of another website
Quote Originally Posted by noni125 View Post
i have a working injector but idk how to upload on this website and i will get banned for posting link of another website
First, make sure it doesn't include any advertisement. Then, just follow this tip: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...correctly.html
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?