Request - Avatar.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Request - Avatar.
Hey guys, could you please make me an avatar not a signature?

Main Text/Name: None.
Size: 150x150
Style: Grunge
Theme: Modern Warfare 2
Image/Render: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ca...-_Ghost_-3.jpg

Designer: Anyone from the GFX team.
Other Information: Can you mainly have soldiers body in the middle.

Thanks guys, i'll give +Rep and thanks.
I'll give it a shot. But I might not get it done till tomorrow coz I have to go some where.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll give it a shot. But I might not get it done till tomorrow coz I have to go some where.
Thanks doc.
@-Gh0st-™

Hows about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
@Gaz

Hows about this?

@Doc can you try to add the Swirls coloured Blue and it glows like neon?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
@Doc can you try to add the Swirls coloured Blue and it glows like neon?
Yeah Ill give it a shot.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us