UnhappyHelp pls

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help pls
hello guy's

how r u ?

pls i need help

i need hack aimbot+ 1hit kill is there any hack ?

pls tell me i'm new here

where i should go

if you want that kind of cheat... you must buy VIP hack...
Quote Originally Posted by Reichien009 View Post
if you want that kind of cheat... you must buy VIP hack...
Yea...i want to buy! where the F can i guy it -.-
There's a dedicated section about it. Read more in News section. I need an 1hit kill hack too,but without any aimbots or wh. Is there one?
@Swiftdude , yours is not longer working ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Plainkey View Post
There's a dedicated section about it. Read more in News section. I need an 1hit kill hack too,but without any aimbots or wh. Is there one?
@Swiftdude , yours is not longer working ;(
I can make a 1 Hit kill hack. It's easy.
so should not only said that you can make 1hit kill easily , PRoved it by posting that kind of hacks here!
Quote Originally Posted by jhefrey View Post
so should not only said that you can make 1hit kill easily , PRoved it by posting that kind of hacks here!
First, learn 2 speak english. I'm not posting an outside link to a download. Sorry.

And if I were to make a 1 hit kill hack, It would be private as there is already not one but TWO one hit kill hacks already posted to the Crossfire Hacks Section.

Pwned son.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?