[C++] Comp.1 DISCUSSION

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
[C++] Comp.1 DISCUSSION

Discussion thread:


Hey,
with permission of Hell_Demon I am creating a c++ contest which will be every other 2-3weeks. Basically I will come up with a goal I want to achieve, and you will make a c++ program to do so.

The scoring will go like this:

1)Best GUI
2)Most Functional
3)Quickest
4)User Friendly

The winner of the most categories will win the entire thing. i will be the one testing them and scoring.

Rules:

One submission per member.
You MUST put vscan and ss. All else will be deleted + you will be disqualified (pelase use discussion thread).
You must have 100 posts to enter.
It MUST be your own work.

Thank you and please enter your work

Winner will receive a banner for their sig and bragging rights.
meh no.

1º - No theme
2º - I Wouldn't use C++ for this kind of apps
3º - Submissions on the thread? So anyone can download and get an idea for their app?

lol don't use this section for this kind of apps. Logic problems... I'm fine with it. This, no. :s

(sure you can use .NET, or MFC, or w/e... but meh.. ._.)

PS: I Posted here since i don't see any discussion thread.
As Hell told himself ; This is not the Visual Gayshit section.

You base your scores on the same kido-friendly crap as VBCrap, I liked more previous logic and Math crap, Even if they were basic.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
The scoring will go like this:

1)Best GUI
2)Most Functional
3)Quickest
4)User Friendly
Why is the GUI most important aspect? isn't it irrelevant?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Why is the GUI most important aspect? isn't it irrelevant?
It should be irrelevant here
Lol. This just doesn't carry over well here. Though it should. Just because it's C++ doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to create GUI, and things. We could all use practice with Windows API, MFC (k no one uses that), but even using forms, WPF, C++/CLI, and all that. there's nothing wrong with leveraging .NET to do a little GUI work, or even just using barebone Win API. either use another language make do with the fact that its going to be a bit more difficult. :l
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"] Just because it's C++ doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to create GUI, and things.
Absolutely Why - lot of people get stuck in the command-line stuff and never move past it.

MFC (k no one uses that)
Hey now - i used to do a LOT of MFC - even WinRez is MFC based, and yes I genuinely enjoyed working with MFC
Whats the problem we gotta solve?
Or is this a best GUI Competition?
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
Basically I will come up with a goal I want to achieve, and you will make a c++ program to do so.
Lol reading that, this just seems like a nice leech thread.

"I want someone to make me this...I KNOW! I'LL POST IT AS A COMPETITION!"
Guys this was just saying the rules. i am currently creating a thread with real submission stuff. And some of it will be D3D, thats y you need a good GUI

Please go here for submissions:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ml#post3790980

DO NOT POST ANYTIHNG BUT SUBMISSION. PLZ PROVIDE 2 VIRUS SCANS AND DOWNLOAD.

Thank you.
Will you notice the difference if i use C#? i guess not

edit: oh wait.. its not an app.. its a "hack" app.. oO calculator injected..
/me gonna Win
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
/me gonna Win
Well see :P

For Brinuz... you must use c++. And since its injected idk how you gonna use c#
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Well see :P

For Brinuz... you must use c++. And since its injected idk how you gonna use c#
you can Make dll in C# ya Know ?
I think
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
you can Make dll in C# ya Know ?
I think
Yeh but can you make the hook....
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?