Arrow[request]Phishing site help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[request]Phishing site help
Hello, I am trying to make a phishing site for the game 2moons. I am not sure where to begin. I know of some sites that can host the phishing site, what programs or how can i edit the website to what I would like it to say? If some one has made this before then maybe you can send me the files to it but help would be nice so I can make other phishing sites.


Plz no flamming
Quote Originally Posted by natterman View Post
Hello, I am trying to make a phishing site for the game 2moons. I am not sure where to begin. I know of some sites that can host the phishing site, what programs or how can i edit the website to what I would like it to say? If some one has made this before then maybe you can send me the files to it but help would be nice so I can make other phishing sites.


Plz no flamming
sorry if this sounds like flamming i'm not
but it
sounds illegal.........then again i download shit thats not mine but im not up for that shit.
i should do a whois check and ip check and all on you
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?