Runing zerohead hacks :Tip
So, here's a tip if you can't use zerohead hacks.
I got this problem of "Injection fail" with others.
All i done is upgrade DirectX.
Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Go here and download. Then just install it.
You're done.
If Nearon injector fail, use Aeroman one, it's working for me.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...-injector.html
I know this is very little, but it can help many people who are wondering why this is aint working.
Have fun, I hope this will work for you too.
I got this problem of "Injection fail" with others.
All i done is upgrade DirectX.
Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Go here and download. Then just install it.
You're done.
If Nearon injector fail, use Aeroman one, it's working for me.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...-injector.html
I know this is very little, but it can help many people who are wondering why this is aint working.
Have fun, I hope this will work for you too.




Omagad. xD
Win ^^
