Toxin vs Dreamerkii

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Toxin vs Dreamerkii
Okay @Toxin three rounds and we'll let everyone decide who is better
and make it long enough
Waiting .
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Waiting .
im just waiting for here to paste what she said last time over here
this is intense

I shouldn't have to rape another thread.
Fondel your mom, dickslapping her in the head
sucking her tits like a water fountain, im overfed
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

I shouldn't have to rape another thread.
Fondel your mom, dickslapping her in the head
sucking her tits like a water fountain, im overfed
Weird story bro.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

I shouldn't have to rape another thread.
Fondel your mom, dickslapping her in the head
sucking her tits like a water fountain, im overfed
@FUKO if you wanted a battle just ask
but when im done with you your gonna need a oxgen mask
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
@FUKO if you wanted a battle just ask
but when im done with you your gonna need a oxgen mask
dont make another thread, you lucky enough you didnt get banned for over making threads
Quote Originally Posted by hydra706 View Post
dont make another thread, you lucky enough you didnt get banned for over making threads
can you really get bann for that??
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
can you really get bann for that??
It's called spamming, but I'd just cool it down with the "challenge" threads...
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
can you really get bann for that??
when you keep making threads, yes
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
can you really get bann for that??
Yes, you can get banned for being a retard.
I guess you RQ then?
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

I shouldn't have to rape another thread.
Fondel your mom, dickslapping her in the head
sucking her tits like a water fountain, im overfed
Fuckin your sisters, headshots in the bed.
Fill'er up with the cock, fat just like K Fed.
By the end of the night, her body is red.
Cuz after I'm done fuckin with her, pow pow pow, she's dead.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Yes, you can get banned for being a retard.
I guess you RQ then?
I don't think it's Rage Quittin'
When his dicks been bitten'
By Fuko the rappin' witch
Watch this bitch.

Wow, that was horrible. /5seconds
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Fuckin your sisters, headshots in the bed.
Fill'er up with the cock, fat just like K Fed.
By the end of the night, her body is red.
Cuz after I'm done fuckin with her, pow pow pow, she's dead.
i bet you searched that
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?