SIGGY

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
SIGGY
Main Text/Name: L3G3ND_KILL3R
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: Just a normal sig :L
Style: The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: Just make it cool like my current one
Colour: [Optional] Just make it cool
Image/Render: [Optional] Just make it cool like my sig

Therfore just make me a coool siggy with L3G3ND_KILL3R on it
Like my current one down below
Thanks
Your sig is made of brushes.
You want something like that or something with a real picture?
Harder to make when you just say " ?Just make it look cool " everytime
My cool can be different than yours
I just made a generic sig that you can have if you want that. It's captain america


There you go.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


There you go.
what style is that
I don't really follow any styles, I just do what I want tbh
Wanna make me one?
Just one of you styles things
Maybe if I get some spare time
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us