X-Trap...?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
X-Trap...?
Anybody got experience with X-Trap? Never seen it before or played any games that used it. I renamed CE to explorer.exe, it didn't detect it *cough* phail *cough*. Anyway, when I tried to scan/look at the game's memory it couldn't just a whole bunch of ??.

Any ideas?
I got some experience on X-Trap. X-Trap has a memory check every time u run a game that runs with X-Trap. To Make a bypass for X-Trap u are going to have to Make a fake X-Trap File With the same memory of the latest update. And bypass the memory.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Anybody got experience with X-Trap? Never seen it before or played any games that used it. I renamed CE to explorer.exe, it didn't detect it *cough* phail *cough*. Anyway, when I tried to scan/look at the game's memory it couldn't just a whole bunch of ??.

Any ideas?
Not too much i Know it hella lot better than Hackshield...
Crossfire uses it ....

I cant even get the damn game to run right atm /fp
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Goddamit, and @Toxin thought this game was easy to hack.
Still could Be relatively easy....
Ahh i see Toxin told you the same
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?