VOTE OUT MAKE IT

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
VOTE OUT MAKE IT
Sm1 make it, if you dunno how, don't try, cuz it will probably be deleted.
How about we don't have a vote in celebration of belated black history month.
Nobody cares about blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
And don't forget me this time.
ForeverCS
Can I just make the thread, and you add the people to a poll, and add a poll?
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
Can I just make the thread, and you add the people to a poll, and add a poll?
What would be the point, ******, he'd just do it himself.
Yeah, so I won't.
vote out the rats ?
Yay. Another one.
Last one was
Me will be out
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Me will be out
May be ,
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
Me will be out
You probably will, I wonder who will be second
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


You probably will, I wonder who will be second
meeee

i hope, i have been there for a long time now
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


You probably will, I wonder who will be second
YOU DIDBT VOTE ME THOUGH
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us