3rd Person VS. 1st Person

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
3rd Person VS. 1st Person
Which do you prefer?

Examples of 1st person:
Halo series
Call of duty series

Examples of 3rd person:
Gears of War
Madden series
Both are pretty nice, but for FPS i want 3rd person.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Both are pretty nice, but for FPS i want 3rd person.
Contradicted yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


Contradicted yourself.
Not necessarily. He said he likes both, but for fps prefers 3rd person.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Not necessarily. He said he likes both, but for fps prefers 3rd person.
Your dense arent you. Have you ever stopped to think what FPS stands for?
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Not necessarily. He said he likes both, but for fps prefers 3rd person.
For first person shooters, he prefers third person.
Yeah, makes sense.
first person.. im more used to it.
First person man, I wanna see people shot up close.
both are great,

first person = cod
third person = gtaiv
first person, i like the screen effects
I like when games change it up
Like MW2's 3rd person mode
Shit was crazy
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
I like when games change it up
Like MW2's 3rd person mode
Shit was crazy
Yeah it's weird, but cool.
I like GTA and GOW

But I also like FPS too, so both.
2nd person.

Play as a character that isn't so important to the storyline right behind the main character.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
2nd person.

Play as a character that isn't so important to the storyline right behind the main character.
made me laugh irl.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?