What you think?

PollNew sig good?
Yea, I like it.57% · 4
It's alright.29% · 2
Nah, don't like it. :(14% · 1
7 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What you think?
Well,
I just made this sig,
tell me what you think.
And rate.



Alright,
fixed it up a little bit.
Smudged the sides so it will fade in.
its cool
me likes lol
P.S.yay my first time i post after the first poster!
I like it. How much time did you spend on it?
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I like it. How much time did you spend on it?
Like 10 minutes.
Ohh real good for just throwing it together.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Ohh real good for just throwing it together.
Thanks.
I came home and was like,
"I feel like doing a sig"
so I did.
Lmao,
First thing i do when i get home
is take a piss in my sink
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?