Wireless headphones

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
I got em

don't use em

want em?
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
I got em

don't use em

want em?
Im not smart enough to be able to use paypal. Or nation wide shipping.


just invest in a pair of decent multi-platform headphones.
they look stupid

i use a $40-$100 Asus USB Headset my mom got me out of random.


I dont need a gaming heae set, just something for music in class.

this way I wont get caught because the teacher saw the cords.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
I dont need a gaming heae set, just something for music in class.

this way I wont get caught because the teacher saw the cords.
Wait, your teacher notices earbuds but won't notice a fucking headset? Just put the earbuds on so that the cable runs behind your back
Put the earphone chord through your sleeves and rest your head on your sleeve
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Put the earphone chord through your sleeves and rest your head on your sleeve
How about when you stand up ?
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post


How about when you stand up ?
there in your sleeve just hold tem
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?