Slow motion mod?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Slow motion mod?
Once I got into a modded lobby and the lobby was a sniper lobby.. Everything in slowmo, custom Killstreaks, 4 KS = ammo for Deagle , airstrike

I thought it was amazing.

But I was wondering if any1 has heard about this mod & know where to get it?
Quote Originally Posted by flamingpants View Post
Once I got into a modded lobby and the lobby was a sniper lobby.. Everything in slowmo, custom Killstreaks, 4 KS = ammo for Deagle , airstrike

I thought it was amazing.

But I was wondering if any1 has heard about this mod & know where to get it?
You want to make your own slow motion mod?

heres the command

Slow Motion
setDvar( "timescale", 0.3 );

And you should set the walk speed up an little.

Like:

setDvar( "g_speed", 300 );
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
You want to make your own slow motion mod?

heres the command

Slow Motion
setDvar( "timescale", 0.3 );

And you should set the walk speed up an little.

Like:

setDvar( "g_speed", 300 );
Oh .. ok.. but I dont use the console
Quote Originally Posted by flamingpants View Post
Oh .. ok.. but I dont use the console
This isn't console.

you add it in the

doDvars()
Actually i think the mod where you were is the iSnipe Mod(Quickscope mod)
The Host can do things like Slow-mo, Global Thermo-Nuclear war and many things more.
you should check the mod compilation of insane out. Very much mods are there so you have much choice of mods. thank me if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by panamasa View Post
you should check the mod compilation of insane out. Very much mods are there so you have much choice of mods. thank me if i helped
No begging for thanks.
XD iwas just joking
Jordnel I thought there was a console command cause I used to use it awhile ago.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?