WUT U SHOULD DO

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
fuck the police! ha
Rofl, that is awesome I saw in the netherlands(thats where I live) a car with 09-GE-IL(Geil means horny :P)
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Rofl, that is awesome I saw in the netherlands(thats where I live) a car with 09-GE-IL(Geil means horny :P)
69-GE-IL would have been funnier :-X
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Wow,
ha.
You'd get shot if you drove around with a license plate like that haha.
You can tell this guys a computer freek D:
LOLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Haha, that's pretty funny.
Quote Originally Posted by IrTEHnew View Post
Haha, that's pretty funny.
did u use paint or something
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Fail editing.
Lol, pwnt.
Lol.
Its not like I actually sat there and attempted to make it look realistic.

Just meant to be taken as a joke.
Lighten up.
Quote Originally Posted by IrTEHnew View Post
Lol.
Its not like I actually sat there and attempted to make it look realistic.

Just meant to be taken as a joke.
Lighten up.
You'll be getting a lot of that.
the picture is photoshoped but still pretty funny i want to make a license plate say DILLIGAF (Do I Look Like I Give A F***)
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us