visual studio c++ express 2010

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
visual studio c++ express 2010
I need a serial for that, i searched like 2 hours in google, youtube.. ANYTHING I CAN!!! And I didn't found!!! It's even don't ask me for a trial damit.
You don't need a serial for the free express editions, idk what version you downloaded.
Click the button "Obtain Registration Key Online"
plesse help me link visual c++ 2008
Quote Originally Posted by TheLastStanding View Post
I need a serial for that, i searched like 2 hours in google, youtube.. ANYTHING I CAN!!! And I didn't found!!! It's even don't ask me for a trial damit.
@TheLastStanding

http://www.microsoft.com/express/Dow...010-Visual-CPP
This is the one i used. Full version and not trial (the sentence just repeated it's self xD)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us