[Release]Minecraft Wallpapers [HD]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Minecraft Wallpapers [HD]
This is just a little collection of wallpapers that I have been collecting. The pack includes 45 HD wallpapers, most of which are 1920x1080 or larger. There are a few smaller ones in there, but they should stretch to full HD without a lot of distortion.

Here is just 3 out of the pack, and these are not even the best ones




The file would have been too big for scans so I split it into two folders to save having someone approve it.

Scans----
Wallpaper Pack 1
Virustotal 0/42
Jotti 0/20

Wallpaper Pack 2
Virustotal keeps giving me server errors on this file. I will add it in if necessary when it comes back up.
Jotti 0/20
WallpaperV2.zipattachment deleted · 31 downloads before removal
Wallpapers.zipattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
I lub minecraft wallpapers Thanks derp
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I lub minecraft wallpapers Thanks derp
Just gotta get them approved.
Thanks, ima use em
just save the picture to your desktop

Nice release (as always). I doubt I will use them, I am content with my wallpaper atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Nice release (as always). I doubt I will use them, I am content with my wallpaper atm.
I actually dont use these much either. My desktop rotation is pretty limited to simple, flat desktops, but I think the 'Simple' one in this pack will go in
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
I actually dont use these much either. My desktop rotation is pretty limited to simple, flat desktops, but I think the 'Simple' one in this pack will go in
I use green and black desktops or gray ones :P
Nice . I was thinking of making a whole windows 7 with C418 sounds
Pretty sure i did this acouple of weeks ago.
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Pretty sure i did this acouple of weeks ago.
You posted like 5 broken links and forgot virus scans.
Image links dont need virus scans.
and i didnt upload anything.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us