2000 post ban

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
2000 post ban
2000






Durrr I got n0 l1fe. I 2k ban pl0x.

Oh and I plan on releasing a new CA hack tomorrow... so can my 2k ban only last like 1 day or something? Thanks.



oh and heres a cool vid:

EDIT : jab isnt on..
Nice. I just had mine yesturday
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Nice. I just had mine yesturday
Shut up about when you get banned.

CONGRATS CAFLAMES
nice.. can u shut up?
Gratz

BAAAAAAAN EM > : )
CAFlames
Return soon prease
Peace....Your going to be My hack teacher :O?
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
Peace....Your going to be My hack teacher :O?
Nope Learn c++ first..


Gahhh Ban me
OMG.. you went over 1 post..... Fail
Nice job Flames .
Soon I´ll get my 1337 Ban :-*
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Soon I´ll get my 1337 Ban :-*
Your less then 100 posts away
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us