First Time Para User - Tips Please
Yeah.. so i just got the awesome SA58 Para on my other account.
I need some tips. I already modded the SA58 with the following mods:
Ergonomic Grip
Reinforcement Barrel
Recoil Control Stock
I control the recoil pretty good but i am not doing so well. (Ironic?)
Usually I play with the sniper so i am not used to rifling. Tips please.
I know how to tap but i don't tap at the right speed. I believe i tap way to fast..
But here are some of my scores with the Para so far.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
FAIL SCORE: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
SO please spot me some of your tips.
Thanks!
I need some tips. I already modded the SA58 with the following mods:
Ergonomic Grip
Reinforcement Barrel
Recoil Control Stock
I control the recoil pretty good but i am not doing so well. (Ironic?)
Usually I play with the sniper so i am not used to rifling. Tips please.
I know how to tap but i don't tap at the right speed. I believe i tap way to fast..
But here are some of my scores with the Para so far.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
FAIL SCORE: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
SO please spot me some of your tips.
Thanks!



