WinkEpic Fail :D

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Epic Fail :D
Okey, once i just joked with my friends
i made a report to warrock , like i bought flashes but they wont came , few days later i watched , ou yeah 30 day's flash mines for free . becouse i made a joke to admins

Here is a screenshot .



WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUNT IT ?
Haha nice, looks like you have used the weapon script on your account though :P
little bit .
do the same but then with a gun xD
Yeah tell them something like, I used weapon script but I no get my weapon but dinar is gone I wanna have my red scorpions pleeeaaase.

BAN!! xd
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
do the same but then with a gun xD
Nice one


Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
do the same but then with a gun xD
Nice one


Quote Originally Posted by rickbovenkamp2 View Post
Yeah tell them something like, I used weapon script but I no get my weapon but dinar is gone I wanna have my red scorpions pleeeaaase.

BAN!! xd
yeye , sure
Lol, nice for you
its unbuyable red scorpions any way...
Quote Originally Posted by dsadse View Post
its unbuyable red scorpions any way...
???????
I've even seen some people get extended premium and the such, nice one
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I've even seen some people get extended premium and the such, nice one
oh , i need to try it :d
Quote Originally Posted by tarvi98 View Post

oh , i need to try it :d
Lol Im trying today with an Famas
Before i contacted warrock support, and said i ordered 1300, G1 but hasnt came through, iv'e waited 2 days, so they gave me 3600 for the delay :P! and i didnt even order 1300! 1300/1200 something like that.
I tried with premium silver & tmp9 and didn´t work.
Quote Originally Posted by evolution200 View Post
I tried with premium silver & tmp9 and didn´t work.
try with only weapon .
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us