UnhappyAnswer Please

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Answer Please
I only use hacks that are barley noticable to people (Chams,NoSpead,Norecoil
(NoSpread and NoRecoil can't be seen if you be fast.),Crosshair,etc). Do you think I should Hack really much? (SuperBullets,Telekill,OPK,Fly,Speed,etc.) Answer soon

FINALLY GOT THIS ON HERE
No. If you dont wanna get banned. Don't use epic ass VIP hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
No. If you dont wanna get banned. Don't use epic ass VIP hacks.
I play on different accounts of my main.
Yeah but chams and crosshare is enough.
Do what ever that floats your boat.
Nexon will always find out your legit accounts and hacking accounts..
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Nexon will always find out your legit accounts and hacking accounts..
How? I play the legit accounts and hacking accounts on too different computers . Also The Password and Username are NOWHERE related.
Different IP's and Different Info's



Edit: +Different Houses
Quote Originally Posted by teckaufman View Post
How? I play the legit accounts and hacking accounts on too different computers . Also The Password and Username are NOWHERE related.
Different IP's and Different Info's



Edit: +Different Houses
If different IPS. Then you're fine
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
If different IPS. Then you're fine
Okay, but if I have a dynamic IP (Both computers ), does it help a Combat Arms IP ban?
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
If different IPS. Then you're fine
if not....they will find you.....nexon even knows where you live...
Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


if not....they will find you.....nexon even knows where you live...
I got 2 different IP's Both Dynamic AND In different Houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Youll still get banned for using those.
lol
I don't care if I'm banned, what I'm scared is IP banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post


if not....they will find you.....nexon even knows where you live...
It is against the law to track a person's house w/o consent from police.
Youll still get banned for using those.
lol
same hacks i use, but i hack on certain occasions when i'm bored with elim and feel like owning super spies
I have been hacking CA for like 6 months now. I have never been banned on any account.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
I have been hacking CA for like 6 months now. I have never been banned on any account.
Wow, Nexon really fucks up that bad?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us