Leaving MPGH For a While.

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Leaving MPGH For a While.
I'm going away. Just sick of everything. What do I really get from being here? Just sick of the Racism (even if playing, racism is racism), Perverted people, Stupid people, and very immature people. I appologize to everyone, I just can't be here anymore. I might check once in a while, I just can't stand it. Everyone is treated like shit, so idk. I'm just resigning as publicist, and I probably won't be on for a while.

I just can't be here, waste of time and energy. What do I get out of it?

I'm really sorry Arun and Dave for this sudden notion. Once again I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore. I'll see you all later. I guess elly and seemliss where right...

I just need to rethink everything. Need a break. I might be back.

And don't think it's not you. It's everyone. I just can't stand everyone. Just the comments everyone says. Only people I really respect is Imsohoooood and Dave. Just the stupidity that everyone says. Aghh

-Oneirish
Even though we had our problem, I still have respect for you.
I understand where you are coming from, good luck!

-Jo3
It will be sad to see you, i have read some of your posts and you seem to be a cool guy.

I havn't been here long myself and i can already see what you mean by the immaturity and racism.
Bye and good luck bro !
welcome to the world
Racists , Perverted people, Stupid people, and very immature people
all are a part of it...
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
welcome to the world
Racists , Perverted people, Stupid people, and very immature people
all are a part of it...
Sigh...

Lets all move to mars, and leave all the peverts behind.
I bet he never did his job anyway so fuck him.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
I bet he never did his job anyway so fuck him.
Ahhh, care to explain?
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
I bet he never did his job anyway so fuck him.
Hispi, honestly. You should grow up. You honestly don't have to make everything about you. Notice how you did that... And I did a very good job as a publicist. You don't know shit of what I did, but whatever. I'm done.

Just hispi, you're probably going to say shit. But that just shows what kind of person you are. I hope you learn that everything isn't about you...
Can i have your account? Ill keep your inbox updated
Quote Originally Posted by magic887 View Post
Can i have your account? Ill keep your inbox updated
It's people like you. Aghh what's the point. I'm leaving.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
It's people like you. Aghh what's the point. I'm leaving.
Why do you make it sound so dramatic when your just leaving MPGH for little while? Jeez just leave if u want to. You make it seem like the website is your job or something.
his job as a publicist...
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
his job as a publicist...
oh ok thx

Hispi you are a gm here so you should be more nice to people, even if you don't like them, set a good example and people will follow.

It is that kind of flamming rudeness which people are complaining about.
Wait wait wait. You calling me a racist?
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?