nyan cat

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
nyan cat
i think this thing melts your brain but its so addicting if you dont know what im talking about its nyan.cat
donotcareface.jpg
Is this like the new topic evertone talks about
AAAAAARRRGGHHH
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene Backup View Post
funnier with the sound :P
i know thats my sig lol
There is nothing addicting about it...
it's just a fucking poptart cat shitting rainbows..with annoying sound.
There is no goal to it..only retarded people enjoy this.
@Ethereal Finally someone agrees with me, That thing is really annoying.
Do want.
Been listening to it for over 10k hours.
You must be retarded then.
You can obviously suck my dick then.
Nyan cat is taking over the world, seriously. Everywhere I go I see it or hear it
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Nyan cat is taking over the world, seriously. Everywhere I go I see it or hear it
Still listening to it, @Alen?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us