1hit ko?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
1hit ko?
Can someone pm me the command for item 1 hit kill for lanns and fiona?

I've looked through the list of commands at pastebin.com. Found a few commands but they dont work.
are none atm </endofstory>
I do appreciate that you've taken 30 seconds to look at the forum's main page and found that there are 1 hit ko methods related to throwing items, but overall... I am disappoint. I will give you one hint: golden ball.
Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
I do appreciate that you've taken 30 seconds to look at the forum's main page and found that there are 1 hit ko methods related to throwing items, but overall... I am disappoint. I will give you one hint: golden ball.
thats not for lanns or fiona.

and golden ball is pvp.
Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
I do appreciate that you've taken 30 seconds to look at the forum's main page and found that there are 1 hit ko methods related to throwing items, but overall... I am disappoint. I will give you one hint: golden ball.
SHHHH don't tell them. If they actually read through the forum, they can figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by supermassive View Post
SHHHH don't tell them. If they actually read through the forum, they can figure it out.
It dun spawn no more :"{
dont be bad u.u xD well i have 1 post .__. ...
just wait im trying things out
golden ball is the shitiest method, but works on all but good luck guys
Golden Ball has been reported not to work in another thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Golden Ball has been reported not to work in another thread.
Quote Originally Posted by coolika1337 View Post
it doesnt spam like it should
Works just fine for me, spam and all.
Golden balls are now working.
Works for me as well...
And I just binded it, never liked those stupid balls e.e
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us