[Requested] MP7 "Tiger" camo
This is a Texture mod requested by @Biggboi16
It is a Orange and Black camo a.k.a "Tiger" camo
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
This is the image of the DTX image:

I couldn't get any In-game images because I don't have a CSM3 account which I need in order to buy a MP7 to test the texture.
Yes, this works FOR SURE!
On a side note: I take full credit of this, also I didn't use any tutorials for this! I learned this all on my lonesome.
It is a Orange and Black camo a.k.a "Tiger" camo
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
This is the image of the DTX image:

I couldn't get any In-game images because I don't have a CSM3 account which I need in order to buy a MP7 to test the texture.
Yes, this works FOR SURE!
On a side note: I take full credit of this, also I didn't use any tutorials for this! I learned this all on my lonesome.
GUNS_T_PV_SMG.rar

