Talkinghelp me choose

PollWhich 1
15 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
help me choose
Which name is better?

db.ink
DiSEqC
_dElite]
uNderEstimated.
mInd[F]uck.
Im[a]Legend.?
db.link
im legend
without the question mark
Im[a]Legend.?
All them sucks, but I prefer mindfuck name.
thx all


Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
All them sucks, but I prefer mindfuck name.
@Jigsaw
do u know a better one?
Quote Originally Posted by -=Coffee=- View Post
thx all




@Jigsaw
do u know a better one?
Well, I just think they sucks because of the CapsLock letters in random parts of the name...
Quote Originally Posted by fuckemall View Post
Im[a]Legend IS TAKEN DOUSHEBAGERS...LOL
i know that is taken
but it has no .?


Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

Well, I just think they sucks because of the CapsLock letters in random parts of the name...
it's
Im[a]Legend IS TAKEN DOUSHEBAGERS...LOL
Im[a]Legend.?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us