Error While Update

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Error While Update
Hey I've recently downloaded CFPH and I get this Error while updating


I tried deleting patcher_cf2 but I get a file change error

Help Me and I'll give u a bubblegum (Used)
Well.. As far as I've known . You shouldn't download CF Eternia .. it's affecting the Crossfire Philippines.. The CF Eternia do have a X-Trap but It's old.. Because the Crossfire Philippines have an Newer Version of X-Trap..

So I recommend to uninstall CF Eternia .. and redownload CF PH ..
Other Options
*Just uninstall CF PH ^_^

PRESS THANKS !
Thanks , /req close
Quote Originally Posted by bxdrugkiller02 View Post
ganyan din sakin mga ka mpgh
*cough* spam *cough*

or if it is something related to the topic , post it in english
Here's what translator said "so too me You mpgh"
Zombie here is ur gift :
i get this to just run as admin if it shows it open it again thats how i do it
You need the correct patch. The correct patch came out a while after CF patch was just released download CFPH now.
/closed due to request.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us