Testing my text editing.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Testing my text editing.
V1:
Working on Arial Bold Font.



V1 w/ Reflection:



Set 1:
Working with a Custom Font; Sniper
and; Visitor







Set 2:




Author notes: Added slightly visible patterns into the text.
They look great!!

I'll make a few if you want me too.
I like set2 KillZone, I have that render.
I like set two very nice work man I wish I can do stuff that looks that good all my stuff looks like shit
they look awesome bro
First one looks cooler >.>
Awesome can I use the MPGH one?
Go ahead.
Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
Go ahead.
Nice, but the files too big. How do I fit it in?
Quote Originally Posted by XxDrazzoXxZ View Post
Nice, but the files too big. How do I fit it in?
Too big, for what?
Sexy Work Jo3..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us