Write protected memory.
I have found some addresses in CoD Black Ops that I would like to use in my trainer.
The problem is that they are write protected. That means that cheat engine can change them, but I can't find a way to do it with VB.net
Where I found the address

FLD DWORD PTR DS:[9E1E18]
I can easily write to a normal address so the only problem is that it is write protected.
Cheat engine has no problem with doing this and it is open source. But CE was written in Delphi so I can't understand any of it.
I hope someone who knows more about this is able to help me.
The problem is that they are write protected. That means that cheat engine can change them, but I can't find a way to do it with VB.net
Where I found the address

FLD DWORD PTR DS:[9E1E18]
I can easily write to a normal address so the only problem is that it is write protected.
Cheat engine has no problem with doing this and it is open source. But CE was written in Delphi so I can't understand any of it.
I hope someone who knows more about this is able to help me.
C++ Example of usage.
)

You must assign all datatypes a value before you use them unless you definately know that it will always be assigned a value no matter what.