Branflakes
Well, i am VERY new to this site and i play alot of Comat Arms. But i am not here to talk about that. Here are my sigs i have made:



If you go here:
branflakes_69 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You will see not all, but most of the sigs i have made. I hope to become a GFX here on this site. I have alot of free time to make other people sigs and i can give them what they want. But anyway, tell me what you think.



If you go here:
branflakes_69 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You will see not all, but most of the sigs i have made. I hope to become a GFX here on this site. I have alot of free time to make other people sigs and i can give them what they want. But anyway, tell me what you think.
